Oportunitati de angajare
From YOU to E.U.
1. Youth Policies
– Who define youth policies in your country?
– Who is responsible for the implementation of youth policies?
– What are the main guidelines of youth policies?
2. Youth work
– How Youth work is organized at the institutional level?
– Who support Youth work?
– What funding is it possible to support Youth work?
– Are there specific guidelines for youth workers?
3. Youth participation
– What are the different ways of participation of young people in your country?
– What is the impact of these ways of participation at the national, regional and local level?
– Are there many youngsters participating in the life of their community?
– What are the barriers to youth participation in community life?
Spread the love
June 9, 2023
KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
March 23, 2022
Neet-working for Social Inclusion
March 14, 2022
TOGETHER FOR SDG’s.
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.
Skip to content