This project is aiming to educate new youth leaders that can promote Youth in Action and be in charge of excenges all overEurope.
- Create the base for a strong cooperation
- Give the participants tools design and apply for a youth exchange
- Give the participants tools design activities that promote intercultural learning and integration
- Give the participants tools design child protection and security program.
25 participants from Czech Republic, Denmark, Italy, Lithuania, Romania, Spain and Turkey took part in the Training Course. The working language of the Training Course was English.
The main contents of the Training Course were:
During the training the participants have had sessions about
- EU, UN and CoE
- Selected programs as Youth in Action, Life long learning,Europefor citizens and European youth foundation
- Fundraising and design of projects
- Introduction to project management
- Child security and protection
- Design of methods for intercultural learning
During two days participants had possibility to develop own projects and to fill in applications for the Youth in Action Programme.