Oportunitati de angajare
The “Be involved” project aims to involve young people in information and communication activities and also to encourage youth participation in local community life.
Project’s specific objectives are:
– Stimulating young peoples’ interaction with the media and information campaigns.
– Encouraging young people to participate in local community life.
– Learning how to organize media campaigns.
– Promoting cultural diversity through media activities.
– Understanding the role of the media in the democratic system.
The project’s objectives are:
– Finding innovative solutions and practices regarding the involvement of young people coming from disadvantaged communities in media campaigns
– Mutual understanding and promoting solidarity and tolerance among young people to fight against any phenomena related to discrimination or social exclusion.
– Creation of a network among the promoters to exchange best practices regarding the involvement of young people coming from disadvantaged
Spread the love
June 9, 2023
KA220-VET – Cooperation partnerships in vocational education and training
March 23, 2022
Neet-working for Social Inclusion
March 14, 2022
TOGETHER FOR SDG’s.
Leave a Reply
You must be
to post a comment.
Skip to content