Between 1 December 2017-31 January 2018,we hosted 4 turkish volunteers send by SINOPI VALILIGI in an innovative Erasmus + project about how to make voluntary work more valuable for young people.
The tasks of volunteers were:
– help the association with its raising awareness campaigns and fund raising activities.
– document theworks with film, photos, power point, etc.
– attend mentor meeting every week.
– consume the electricity, gas, water and wi-fi economically and use the flat/room neatly.
– fill in the volunteer’s report in the mobility tool.
– post the coordinating organisation the return boarding passes and the photocopied page of the Turkish stamp at the border when he comes back home.
The volunteers took place also in on-arrival training course organised by National Agency.