Green Days” is a voluntary project, implemented by the promoters of Romania, Uruguay, Georgia, France, Germany, Spain and Turkey, which involves 15 volunteers who will perform voluntary service for 12 months in Vâlcea County, Romania.
The project theme is “Environment” and the main objectives of the project are:
– Strengthening of voluntary work in the field of environmental protection in the local community by exchange of experience with young people from 5 countries.
– Promoting active citizenship of 15 young people by involving them directly in solving the environmental problems of Cozia National Park.
– Strengthening solidarity and tolerance among young participants from volunteer work.
– Making lasting bonds of friendship between the young participants in the project.
– Establishing a volunteer center in the county of Vâlcea which will provide human resources and information specific to environmental protection both in the local community and other youth organizations, interested in volunteer activities.
– Developing entrepreneurship among volunteers.
During the 12 months of the voluntary service a series of activities will be conducted such as: promoting environmental education, organization of seminars dedicated to environmental protection, making a movie about the Cozia Park, managing a website of the Cozia Park, establishing of a volunteer center.
These activities will be implemented through a series of non-formal learning methods as: role-play, simulation games, video editing, debates, workshops, etc.
SELECTION OF VOLUNTEERS:
Profile of volunteers is taken into consideration:
– Average knowledge of English, French or Spanish.
– Adaptability to a multicultural working environment.
– Desire for involvement in youth activities.
– Experience on environmental protection.
– Capacity to work in the natural environment.
– Age between 18-30 years old.
The hosting organization will draft the selection plan in common with the sending organization, which shall include:
– CV in European format of each volunteer.
– Letter of motivation of the volunteer.
– Interview with the volunteer.
LIST WITH SELECTED VOLUNTEERS
1.Eva Rossbrucker-VIA e.V
2.Eike Schulte- VIA e.V
3.David Alzamora Dominguez- Ayuntamiento de Murcia.
4.Manuel Terrer del Riquelme -Ayuntamiento de Murcia.
5.Javier Ramon Grunewald-Ayuntamiento de Murcia
7.Pauline Vial Detambel-Eurocircle
10.Ilker Sitki Tavuz-Youth Development Associacion.
11.Mehmet Ali Edgu-Youth Development Associacion
12.Hasan Barut-Youth Development Associacion
15.Leandro Galeta Saraibe-Audele.
Spread the love