16-22.09.2013, Tsaghkadzor, Armenia
The objectives of the project are:
- To increase awareness among young people about other cultures,
- To promote and facilitate the active use of program and structures in support of youth work on European Citizenship,
- To empower youth to take an active role in their communities,
- To bring together young people from different ethnic and cultural backgrounds,
- To create space for inter cultural dialogue,
- To foster their feeling of sharing common values,
- To raise their sense of belonging to Europe.
During the exchange the participants will present their own countries, own country heritage, traditions, culture, habits, languages. Later on the participants will be divided into groups and reproduce what they have learnt from each other such as poems, songs, traditional folk dances or how to cook most popular dishes from the foreign cuisine.
Reflection groups will be formed during the seminar where the group members will discuss daily topics, implemented tasks and suggest new ideas.